Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hermes Moment






V Neck Maxi $99
Love of my life!
Hermes would have to be one of my favourite designer labels for its classic and timeless elegance. There are definitely a few items on my dream wish list, one would have to be the tan wrap band watch and the signature scarves and of course the Birkin! Ok so the third is a little out of reach however I do just love these pieces and have for years; they will never go out of style. I also love this post because I am obsessed with caramel, whether its a Starbucks or a trench coat, I can't get enough of caramel and love it mixed back with black decor for a bit of contrast and regal elegance. As much as I love colour I always come back to a neutral colour palette...I think I've talked myself into a Caramel Mocchiato, off I go to Starbucks! 

8 comments:

  1. great blog !

    love it !

    santiroyalhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?
    I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
    There are so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Kudos!

    my homepage ... http://pro-vehicleapp.com/automotive-driving-tips-that-will-save-you-money/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    I thoroughly appreciate your blog on Blogger: Jessie
    Lauren and also will be back again..
    Cheers.

    Also visit my website; Golf Putting
    Also see my page - Golf Shot Tips : How to Golf Putt

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this post i thought i could also create comment due to this good paragraph.

    my web site; hcg diet shots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whаt's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this post i thought i could also create comment due to this good paragraph.

    Also visit my webpage ... hcg diet shots
    my website :: best hcg

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even know how I stopped up right here, but I believed this post was once great. I do not recognize who you're but
    definіtely you aгe gοing to a famous blogger in
    casе уou are not already. Chеers!


    mу blog effective weight loss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!