Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vintage Blue & White Ginger Jars

Have used this image before, I just love it!
I love the shape and detail of this beauty, there are only two available!
Instore now, this original ginger jar is 65cm tall, the detail is truly stunning.
You can really appreciate the difference from reproduction to the real thing, the best part it they are affordable too! These are definitely my favourite shape and design. 
I love this jar clustered together with other sizes, creates a statement effect. 
Can you imagine this divine vase filled with flowers? How beautiful!
Jessie Lauren is all about hunting for new and interesting pieces, over the coming months we will be expanding our furniture selection and adding lots of beautiful fabrics too. I must say I'm very excited about our blue and white collection of vases and ginger jars, they make such a statement in your home. I find it very difficult to find the good quality, geniune originals and not the cheap immitations whilst being affordable. If you would like to purchase any of these one of a kind pieces, email me (info@jessielauren.com.au) for pricing and availability, there is very limited stock so don't miss out!

4 comments:

  1. these are really mental pieces.
    that will be good for the living room.
    Kids Bedroom Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing
    to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while
    people consider worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    Have a look at my web page - acoustic guitar a chord

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll
    be bookmarking and checking back frequently!


    Here is my weblog wholesale polo shirts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!